I feel as though I have not updated in a while because of my Grandma- so here we go.
Last week I had my 26 week appt- up 3 lbs (total of +7), Blood pressure was higher again (boooo) but not too high, and heart rate was holding steady at about 140. I took the 1-hour glucose test as well. I spoke with a nurse yesterday and she told me I passed- with a 132. Sometimes I wish I didn't know google existed because apparently some dr's (like mine) use 140 as a cutoff for passing, and others are more conservative with a 130 cut off before making you take the 3 hr glucose test. For now I have passed, and I can ask about it at my next appointment- I should stop worrying about every stupid thing.
Good news is I was given a prescription for a growth ultrasound. This is good because we get to see the baby- the dr. acted like it was routine but when I made the appt they said there had to be a reason- I think it must be because my uterus was measuring 2 weeks ahead (not looking good on the GD front, but my numbers were ok)
So the big question now- that I HAVE to decide in the next couple of days- to get a 3d ultrasound or not. I was definitely going to because I wanted to see the little one, but now that we get another u.s I am not sure. I don't want to regret not doing it though. I have to admit the pictures freak me out a bit, but you get to keep a dvd and I don't know- I am torn.
I hope everyone is doing well. It is only Wednesday and I am exhausted. I pee every night twice a night at least, and am just sleepy. This is my first 5 day work week in a month between the funeral, snow days, registering, presidents day, etc. I got a little spoiled :)
Pool pics
8 years ago

1 comments:
My sister got the 3d u/s with her first. While it was cool to see - if you are having another u/s I don't see the need. To each her own though. :) Yea, I wasn't helpful at all, was I?
Post a Comment