Tuesday, November 17, 2009

5 months old today!!



I feel like a PW lately on here... but I can't skip B's 5 monthday ;).

Lot's to say-
First his stats and new chair picture are up on the side of the blog.

I plotted his stats on the growth chart b/c he had not gained nearly as much weight in a month as he has been- however rate of weight gain does taper off.
Here is how it looked.
reminder: dark line is 50th percentile and he is the purple line
top graph: his height, growing right on track and tall!
bottom graph: weight- looks textbook to me



Wow- getting pictures of him with the monkey and on the chair is a lot harder now. He doesn't just slouch into the chair anymore, but tries to sit forward (which makes taking his picture hard because I had to be ready to spring at any second to prevent him face-planting in to the floor). As for pictures with the monkey- well he grabs the monkey now, eats the monkey, grabs the blanket, eats that too, and it is just hard.
But all this 'hard' that I am talking about is just evidence for how fun he is getting and what a little person he is becoming.

Here are just a couple of my favorites.







I didn't do this to him- he did




4 comments:

CLML said...

::passes out on floor from cuteness:

He's getting so big. So when should we set the date for the elopement? We have to keep this hush hush...

Amy said...

You have one adorable lil man! You'll have your hands full when he is older!!

flojat said...

Aw, what a handsome little dude! Love all the pics!

Sarah said...

He's gorgeous Carly and has your beautiful eyes.