Eric, Brooks, and I just came home from a vacation with his family to St.Thomas. Both of our families planned trips with all their kids in November- and while not ideal to travel so much at once with a 5 month old, we were fortunate to do Disney and St Thomas. Brooks once again was an angel and a trooper. This year was my sides turn for Thanksgiving (we alternate). So we went from Saturday-Wednesday then flew up towards my parents house to spend Thanksgiving there. I am so proud of my boy for being flexible and not miserable. His sleep has stunk, but that is the worst of it.
Here are some pictures from St. Thomas.
Do you see anyone in this picture besides Brooks and Eric?
Happy camper even when shopping
We went to visit our favorite bar in St. Thomas and were disappointed that the couple we have known for 9 yrs retired- B ate my face for the picture.
I HATE when people take pictures of their babies with beer bottles- but B stole the coaster at lunch and ate it- don't think ill of us :)
We took a ferry to St John for a whopping 30 minutes, long enough to snap some pics with Aunt Sarah and Uncle Juan
Happy to go swimming again
The view from our room.
First time in the ocean- the waves were scary
4 generations of Eric's family at the beach! (yes- my Husband is his father's clone with hair)
Happy as can be when we went back to the pool
Naked baby eating his toes
Last night there- before he fell asleep at dinner
And Thanksgiving- was at my parents house and was wonderful. I do think I am going to make a mock turkey day here with Eric's mom since we didn't see her. Selfishly, I really missed the leftovers.
This year we are so very thankful.
We are thankful for our beautiful, healthy, wonderful, happy baby boy Brooks- who has changed our lives forever and we cannot imagine being without. I am also so thankful for my network of friends, both in real life and my ladies I know through the virtual world.

3 comments:
What a happy baby! Looks like you had a great time. I love the Thanksgiving tie shirt on Brooks. So cute!
I love that tie onesie! Awesome choice! Such a happy baby.
What a great post! I loved all the pictures.
Post a Comment