I have a zit... I am very unhappy about this. Not to sound like a braggart, but I am one of those people who rarely ever had pimples... could sleep with a full face of makeup on and no big deal, in fact i never even wear skin makeup (just do the eyes and lips)
so of course... I have this black tie function to go to in 2 days, and I get a painful monster pimple in the middle of my cheek... And, to make matters worse, I guess I keep touching it because it seems to be growing a ring of red around it. I was so looking forward to getting prettified this weekend- have a gown I love, hair appt, great shoes... and a fucking red target in the middle of my cheek
Why does my life hate me???
Pool pics
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment