Friday, September 12, 2008

CD 18 here...

and no O in sight. No ewcm, low readings on cbefm, neg. opks... my latest O has been CD21. I know i should not be frustrated yet- there is still time for these signs to show, O can vary, etc. But I am impatient and hate waiting to ovulate... I also started taking the Fertility Blend vitamin by GNC this cycle- which contains vitex which has helped some women O a little sooner- so I think that is part of my frustration. Even though rationally I know it can take a few cycles to have effect- and it is 3 pills a day and I am not the best at taking it- I missed a lot of it during CD 4-9 because I was staying at my parents house for the wedding and didn't want to leave it out in the bathroom

give me the 2ww over the waiting to ovulate any day.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey my love, I finally o'ed on CD 17 with ZERO ZERO ZERO signs of EWCM for my BFP cycle. I thought I was out fo'sure. Hang in there, I have faith in you! (Sniff)